Terms & Conditions
Your information is confidential, always! We take your privacy very seriously. www.houseofenvy.co.za is safe and secure and is committed to protecting all your transactions and personal information from dissemination. Your details and personal information required for executing the orders will never be disclosed (made known or sold) to any third parties, unless obliged to do so by law. Only the necessary information, that is the delivery address and contact phone number, will be made known to third parties delivering the item/s.
By visiting houseofenvy.co.za you are accepting the practices described in this Privacy Notice.
– Should you wish to return any item/s purchased on our website, you may do so for a credit or exchange.
– The goods will only be accepted, for whatever reason, if returned within 7 days of receipt by the purchaser.
– The goods must be in their original condition unworn and with labelling and swing tags intact.
– If the item/s is unsuitable please communicate to make the necessary return arrangements.
– If you would like to exchange the item a collection and re-delivery will be arranged via a courier company.
– One may also return/exchange their order at the store with prior arrangements made.
Anyone downloading or trying to download malware or damaging coding on this site, or who tries to gain unauthorized access to any page on this site, will be prosecuted. House of Envy will claim civil damages from such person if House of Envy suffers any damage or loss.
All credit card transactions on the site are protected by SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption and reinforced by various encryption processes with the aim of offering the most effective possible protection of any sensitive information. House of Envy has no access to any confidential information regarding your payment method. Only the banking partner of House of Envy will have access to confidential information (such as your credit card number, expiry date, CVV etc.).
Termination/Cancellation of orders
House of Envy reserves the right to cancel or refuse to fulfil any order if a fraudulent transaction is suspected.
For any further assistance please email us at email@example.com